A Parent's Letter: What I Want From My Kids' Teachers
My youngest of three starts kindergarten tomorrow.
Meanwhile, my older son and daughter are campaigning to influence their little sister's opinion. Will she love school, as her big sister hopes, or dread...
This article is available to registered guests only.
Register free, or login below, to continue reading.
To Access Teacher and Education Week Articles, FREE E-Newsletters, and More!
|FREE! (limited access)|
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Italy
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Middle School English Language Arts Teacher
- The International Educator, India
- The International Educator, Japan