Multimedia in the Classroom
The latest news about multimedia in the classroom, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Students are learning how to research and write scripts, hone interviewing techniques, and edit video footage, and some teenagers are even earning certifications in media technology. (February 7, 2013)
• Technology in Education
Digital Education Blog
Leading from the Classroom Blog
Experts on language arts and new media discussed how to integrate digital tools with writing instruction with emphasis on multiple modes of writing.
In this live chat, our guests answered questions about how to incorporate multimedia tools into the core subject areas of science, math, social studies, and language arts curricula appropriately, effectively, and seamlessly.
This special report examines how multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning, especially in the core academic subjects.
• Instructional Technology
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO